END 2 END
“Change is inevitable, but transformation is by conscious choice.”
Heather Ash Amara
What we do:
ProscE2E aims at creating integrated solutions to drive End 2 End business excellence and transformation across all departments to support a profitable, agile, customer centric organisation by assessing different aspects of people, processes and technology.
We will help your company to find the opportunities and gaps to drive End 2 End business performance transformation. The outcomes of our assessments will guide you in deciding what the next steps could be to move your business to the next level of maturity from a tactical, operational and strategic perspective.
How we do it:
We offer the following services:
- End 2 End Business Excellence Assessments
- End 2 End Supply Chain Planning Maturity Assessments
- Supply Chain Management strategy reviews
- Value Chain Framework design
- Project Management
- Change Management facilitation
- Inter-departmental synergy building
- Private/Group Career Coaching
- Conference Speaker
Who does it:
MJ Schoemaker CSCP CPF
- Extensive End 2 End Supply Chain and Business excellence knowledge through 30 years of international corporate exposure (Ricoh, Lego, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Johnson and Johnson).
- International Global Executive positions across the pillars of PLAN, MAKE, SOURCE, DELIVER including Director of Global Centre of Excellence for Sales and Operations Planning.
- Board of Director level experience.
- Speaker at international conferences on End 2 End Supply Chain and Business Excellence.
- Member of the SAPICS Supply Chain Management Professional Body
- Speaker at the June 2018 SAPICS Conference in Cape Town, South Africa
Skills and Qualifications:
- Intercultural people management, collaboration, coaching and communication skills locally or virtually at all levels of a matrix organisation.
- Analytical LEAN End 2 End fact driven approach complimented by a listening and execution mindset.
- Best practice improvement and benchmarking techniques.
- Strong Project Management skills with a structured methodology of approach and follow-up
- Collaborative project management with Finance, Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service, Supply Chain, Quality, Regulatory
- IT project lead, implementation and training (SAP, BW)
- Certified Professional forecasting (CPF) – Institute of Business Forecasting
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) - APICS
- Certified Process Excellence Green Belt - LEAN
- Degree in Higher Education - University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa
- Languages: English, Dutch, German